The main functions of the underground gas storage include gas peak shaving and emergency gas supply, strategic reservation, increasing pipeline constant transportation, and reducing gas OPEX.
The scope of work of underground natural gas storage that Jereh can undertake includes
• Flow line and wellhead facilities of gas injection / production well.
• Gas distributing trunk line.
• Distribution of gas injection system (including compressor sets).
• Gas treatment system (hydrocarbon dew point/water dew point control system).
• Monitoring system of operation and safety of underground gas storage.
• Emergency safety relief system.
• Utilities (auxiliary facilities such as water supply, power supply and communication).